Join one of the best yacht companies in the industry! With offices in Annapolis, MD, St. Petersburg, FL, and Fort Lauderdale, FL we are a thriving dealership for Jeanneau and Fountaine Pajot sailing catamarans and motor yachts. Having won multiple top sales awards for both manufacturers for the past several years we are seeking to add knowledgeable, marine industry professionals to our team in sales, service, and administrative roles.
Commissioning Project Manager
COMMISSIONING PROJECT MANAGER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Commissioning Project Manager (“CPM”) is responsible for managing and monitoring the execution and fulfillment of purchase contracts of new yachts sold by ACY. This is a project management position responsible for managing schedules, coordinating vendors and suppliers, providing timely and effective communication with relevant ACY personnel and outside contractors, to ensure successful project execution. The CPM reports to the Commissioning Manager, the Client Relations Manager, and the Contracts Manager. Specific duties and responsibilities may be modified from time to time, but generally consist of the following:
- Review each new contract with the Contract Manager and prepare and distribute accurate work orders to appropriate manufacturers and vendors based on the specifications of the contract.
- Coordinate aftermarket work and services at the relevant commissioning locations
- Ensure that all contracted work orders are completed to required spec consistent with the contract.
- Provide regular updates to the ACY team through the ACY project management system.
- Ensure that status and condition of each yacht is documented at each stage of custody from factory handover through delivery and final handover to the client;
- Ensure that required service and maintenance has been performed and documented in accordance with manufacturer’s requirements.
- Schedule the final pre-handover sea trial, cleaning and detailing, filling all tanks and completing all other commissioning deliverables.
- Schedule a final client handover to include the Commissioning Manager, collect and upload an executed Client Vessel Delivery & Acceptance Certificate;
- Follow up with the appropriate ACY personnel or outside contractors to timely resolve all “punch list” items documented on the Client Vessel Delivery and Handover Certificate.
Salary commensurate with experience. Paid vacation, health insurance benefits, and 401(k) profit sharing plan
Interested? Send us your resume
Sales Consultant Position
Positions Available in Annapolis, MD, St. Petersburg, FL, and Ft. Lauderdale, FL
The award-winning team at Atlantic Cruising Yachts is seeking new candidates for professional Yacht Sales Consultant positions. Our successful Yacht Sales Consultants earn industry-leading compensation. We provide a steady flow of qualified leads through our sales/marketing programs and cloud-based CRM/quoting systems. Our Sales team is supported by After-Sales service professionals, which allows our Sales team to focus on building relationships and closing new business. Atlantic Cruising Yachts is consistently awarded Top Dealer by Jeanneau and Fountaine Pajot, and our vast inventory commitments ensure that we always have product to sell at advantageous prices and delivery dates. Additionally, our Business Yacht Ownership® tax-advantage program and exclusive Waypoints® charter network provide a unique advantage over our competitors.
Candidates must possess a strong, professional sales background, meticulous organizational skills, the ability to quickly learn CRM systems, and be comfortable discussing personal financial and tax issues. Some knowledge of cruising boats and yachts is beneficial, but not a requirement. We will provide training regarding our inventory and industry.
If your skills match the aforementioned requirements, you enjoy working with clients in a consultative and collaborative environment, and you are interested in a flexible work schedule with occasional international travel, then please send us your resume.
Lead Commissioning and Service Technician – Sail and Power Yachts
Position Available in Annapolis, MD.
The Lead Commissioning and Service Technician will manage, aid and assist in commissioning of new and used sail and power boats. Technical experience desired: Knowledge of all boat systems, electronics, plumbing, air conditioning, 12V and 110 Systems, and sailboat rigging knowledge. Must be organized, and computer savvy. Customer and vendor interface required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 Years Marine Experience (technical experience plus general understanding of the marine industry)
- Working and hands-on knowledge of all major boat systems
- Ideal candidate would have a Captain’s Six-Pack License (not required)
- TWIC Card
- Excellent customer service attitude and communication skills, to include teaching customers boat systems
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Interface with clients, vendors and staff to coordinate, delegate, organize and plan for successful and complete commissioning and client handover.
- Some travel required
If you are interested in this full-time position, send us your resume.