Power crafted to impress – be a leader on the Bay with a high-performance and luxurious Jeanneau Inboard Powerboat. Join Atlantic Cruising Yachts on Dock C at the United States Powerboat Show from October 11-14 for the opportunity to experience the incredible Jeanneau Leader 36 and NC 33.
The United States Sailboat Show is a large, exciting event but it can also be overwhelming. Here are some tips on how to prepare for your visit for smooth sailing:
- Buy tickets in advance online: Avoid long lines the day-of by procuring your admissions tickets in advance. Children ages 6 and younger are free!
- Driving and parking recommendations: For GPS purposes, the location of the show is 1 Dock Street, Annapolis, MD 21401; however, visitors are encouraged to park at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium (Gate 5) from which a free shuttle will be provided to the show. Stadium parking costs $10. Other parking possibilities exist, but this by far the easiest option.
- Local accommodations: As the United States Sailboat Show draws incredibly large crowds it is imperative to make hotel arrangements as soon as possible if you are coming in from out of town. The Annapolis Boat Shows, the host of the event, has compiled a resource for finding local accommodations. If hotels are booked up, you can always try Airbnb or an overnight charter with Cruise Annapolis!
- Check the weather: Before packing for traveling to Annapolis, keep an eye on the weather forecast. When it comes to autumn on the Bay you never know if you’ll need a jacket or a t-shirt, and you surely don’t want to pack the wrong wardrobe!
- What to leave at home: According to the event host, no pets are allowed and strollers are highly discouraged for safety reasons.
The Atlantic Cruising Yachts team will be exhibiting the North American debut of the Astrea 42 and Annapolis debut of the Ipanema 58 at our booth on Dock F1. Stop by to see these incredible Fountaine Pajot yachts and to participate in live Business Yacht Ownership® program seminars. Learn how it is possible to offset 80-100% of new yacht costs.
It’s that time of year again! The 2018 United States Sailboat Show kicks off on October 4 and runs through October 8 in our hometown of Annapolis, Maryland. Internationally recognized as the world’s “largest and most prestigious sailboat show,” the United States Sailboat Show features an extensive array of exhibitors, vendors, and educational events.¹ The Atlantic Cruising Yachts team is gearing up for the show where we will be exhibiting the North American debut of the Astréa 42 and the Annapolis debut of the Ipanema 58.
The United States Sailboat Show is right around the corner, where sailors from around the globe gather on miles of docks and attendees can experience the largest selection of Fountaine Pajot and Jeanneau yachts in America, including the brand new Saona 47 and Jeanneau 440.
Want to get the most out of your boat show experience? We’re going to let you in on some secrets!Continue Reading…
After four decades of helping yacht owners find the ideal location to place their yacht into charter management, Atlantic Cruising Yachts has announced the formation of Waypoints® — a network of affiliated, independently-owned, boutique charter bases.
The sailing public will experience the Waypoints® network for the first time at the United States Sailboat Show in Annapolis on October 5. Affiliated locations include Cruise Annapolis in the Chesapeake, Cruise Abaco in the Bahamas, Virgin Islands Yacht Charters in the U.S. Virgin Islands, BVI Yacht Charters in the British Virgin Islands, and Sailing Florida on Florida’s Gulf Coast.Continue Reading…
Atlantic Cruising Yachts is partnering with expert marine financing solutions provider LH-Finance. This strategic partnership includes not only retail and inventory financing, but also teaming up to offer a VIP experience for pre-qualified buyers at the United States Sailboat Shows in Annapolis. Customers who are pre-qualified will receive free admission for two and a VIP package that includes a parking voucher, Mercedes-exclusive drivers for hotel to boat show transportation, and access to the VIP tent with complimentary drinks and food.Continue Reading…
Celebrate sailing and fall and spend your weekend with fellow cruisers at the Annapolis Spring Sailboat Show!
We will also be hosting live Business Yacht Ownership® seminars, where you can learn how to offset 80-100% of the costs of a new yacht with tax advantages and income.
What’s wrong with this picture?
This gal (right) is all fitted out to attend the show. However she’s got one thing wrong. Can you tell me what it is–before you read on?
Thinking seriously about a boat within the next year or so? Want prices, special deals and more.
Put Your boat show survival gear package together in advance…
A carry bag. Can be a small shoulder bag –but no backpacks. They get in your way and scratch surfaces below. If you leave them outside they might be stolen. Everything described here should fit in your carry or sling bag, plus brochures you pick up.
What’s wrong with this picture? She should have easy, slip-off shoes. No ties–way too difficult, and you will need to take them off often. (Not on our boats, but others.)
The Annapolis Boat Show is in just two days, from Thursday, October 5 until Monday, October 9.
Attendees will get the opportunity to climb aboard some of the sea’s most extraordinary boats. They will be able to tour and learn more about the world’s finest vessels and state-of-the-art equipment while browsing through vendors’ tents and stocking up the latest and greatest sailing gear.
Something to keep in mind is that while this show is one not to miss and garners a lot of attention, the crowds often make it difficult to easily navigate through the show and can be overwhelming.