Atlantic Cruising Yachts is known around the world as the experts for commissioning and outfitting a new cruising yacht. The depth of resources and talent pool of skilled yacht craftsmen is unequaled in North America. Our mild climate allows work to be carried out all 12 months of the year, leading to a stable pool of non-transient, highly skilled labor. The popularity of Annapolis as a yacht service destination is also due to its location midway up the Atlantic coast, between Florida and New England.
Benefit from Our Experience
- We offer the most accurate, up to date information, backed up by over 40 years in business and thousands of successfully completed projects. Our experienced commissioning team works with you through the entire process of understanding and choosing the optimal mix of factory and after-market equipment and options to enhance your use of the boat while meeting your budget requirements.
- We communicate regularly through the entire process of ordering, building, delivery, and commissioning of your new yacht. We know this is an exciting time, and we keep you up to date on a regular basis. Our full time commissioning manager oversees your project and reports to you every step of the way.
Extensive Follow-up and Training
- Our team service follows you before, during and after the sale. Should you need warranty or other service anywhere in the world, our team is ready to assist with management and support to help resolve issues quickly and cost effectively. Our team will help ensure maximum warranty support and satisfactory outcomes from the manufacturers.
- We offer you an Atlantic/Caribbean network of marine services and resources. We can get you help wherever you go.
- We have extensive experience with customizing boats. We don’t just talk about it, we will show you your design ideas translated into reality almost immediately. Our network of skilled contractors and suppliers in Annapolis is second to none in the world. (See our Customizing information below.)
- We use an engineering systems approach to incorporating your ideas and equipment into reality. Our engineers will work with you (in person, by phone, or by video conference) to discuss equipment alternatives in order to pick, not just the least expensive equipment, but the equipment that will best meet your long term objectives. Equipment that will properly interact with the systems on the boat. (i.e. upgrading electrical systems to meet new demands, for example.) Equipment that will be easily serviced anywhere on the Globe.
Testimonials to Comfort Your Journey
I recently purchased a Fountaine Pajot Astréa 42 from ACY, Annapolis, MD. Facilitating my transaction were Lauren Miller and Ken Krasko. I could not imagine working with two finer people. Start to finish, the process has been flawless thanks to them. All my questions were answered completely, leaving no doubt as to any decision I made, guided by their professional experience. I leaned on them heavily for input as the process is complex and new to me. Their recommendations were always spot on from interior furnishings to exterior safety gear. I was always kept up to date on prices, changes, and delivery information. Phone calls and emails were answered/returned promptly. There were absolutely no surprises or issues working with this exemplary team. I couldn’t even imagine an undertaking of this magnitude and cost without their guidance and advice. I feel very fortunate to be in the care of these consummate professionals for my new catamaran.Jeff S.
Ken and Paul started knocking out punch list items the minute they stepped on the boat, helped us fill in gaps in our technical training, and helped us prioritize other thoughts and questions we had about the boat and its operation. They really went the extra mile, worked really hard, and did it with a great attitude. They are both so knowledgeable and were generous in sharing their expertise with us, answering our many questions, and greatly reducing the level of stress we were having related to the unresolved issues throughout the boat.
It was obvious after so many failed attempts by others to fix our boat’s issues, that The “A” Team was our only hope. Ken even found additional errors in installation, for instance, of the solar controllers that we had not yet known about and were able to remedy them before they caused us to be stranded somewhere.
Paul even called us yesterday to check in with us. He is a great addition to your Team, as I’m sure you know.
We look forward to seeing you again on our next trip to Annapolis.Tim H.
I want to thank you for your patience and attention to detail and your staff for being courteous and available with advice and assistance. Bill provided very important support to get through the night with supplies and instructions and explanation of the manuals. Paul and Rob provided dock support and explanation of services explaining instruments….”
Thanks guys for your hard work and dedication! Job well done!Jeff C.
Mediterranean Maiden Voyage Experience
Once your commissioning project has come to a close, start your lifelong cruising adventure with a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Set out on your yacht’s maiden voyage and tour the finest marinas in the Mediterranean, with the Mediterranean Maiden Voyage Experience from Atlantic Cruising Yachts. During this unique excursion, you will experience world-class travel destinations and VIP private tours of some of the most exclusive locales in the region.