Benefit from Our Experience
- We offer the most accurate, up to date information, backed up by over 40 years in business and thousands of successfully completed projects. Our experienced commissioning team works with you through the entire process of understanding and choosing the optimal mix of factory and after-market equipment and options to enhance your use of the boat while meeting your budget requirements.
- We communicate regularly through the entire process of ordering, building, delivery, and commissioning of your new yacht. We know this is an exciting time, and we keep you up to date on a regular basis. Our full time commissioning manager oversees your project and reports to you every step of the way.
- Our team service follows you before, during and after the sale. Should you need warranty or other service anywhere in the world, our team is ready to assist with management and support to help resolve issues quickly and cost effectively. Our team will help ensure maximum warranty support and satisfactory outcomes from the manufacturers.
- We offer you an Atlantic/Caribbean network of marine services and resources. We can get you help wherever you go.
- We have extensive experience with customizing boats. We don’t just talk about it, we will show you your design ideas translated into reality almost immediately. Our network of skilled contractors and suppliers in Annapolis is second to none in the world. (See our Customizing information below.)
- We use an engineering systems approach to incorporating your ideas and equipment into reality. Our engineers will work with you (in person, by phone, or by video conference) to discuss equipment alternatives in order to pick, not just the least expensive equipment, but the equipment that will best meet your long term objectives. Equipment that will properly interact with the systems on the boat. (i.e. upgrading electrical systems to meet new demands, for example.) Equipment that will be easily serviced anywhere on the Globe.
Our customers love our commissioning service which include extensive follow up and training.
From Stefan M.
“… Chris, I hope you’ve all enjoyed your time in France. I wanted to drop a quick note to compliment your staff. Sean and Bill went out of their way to make sure that our boat was handed over on time and in perfect condition. Bill worked very long hours to fix any remaining issues and we left Annapolis on time and arrived in Newport without problem. Make sure he gets a raise! ;)…”
From Jeff C.
“….Most importantly I want to thank you for your patience and attention to detail and your staff for being courteous and available with advice and assistance. Bill provided very important support to get through the night with supplies and instructions and explanation of the manuals. Paul and Rob provided dock support and explanation of services explaining instruments….”
Thanks guys for your hard work and dedication! Job well done!