There is a reason serious cruisers call Atlantic Cruising Yachts for their project. There is simply no team in North America that has commissioned more Dufour yachts than our team. We have the benefit of feedback from literally hundreds of clients, what equipment is needed and what installations work best for given cruising environments. We’re fully committed to you having your boat ideally set up for the way you plan to use it. Whether you’re going to just use it privately, or place your yacht into Waypoints Yacht Charters through Business Yacht Ownership®, we’re there for you every step of the way. Let our experience with commissioning over 2,200 boats since 1972 work for you!
- Custom Cockpit Canvas, Made to Order
- Custom Cockpit Cushions
- Upgraded Charging and Electrical Systems
- Custom Davits and Arches
- Raymarine and Garmin Navigation Systems
Custom Electrical and Charging Systems
- Onan, Northern Lights, and Fischer Panda generators installed in sound installation box with custom, compartment, soundproofing, rubber mounting pad, and rubber isolation mounts. Separate start battery in the compartment, charged from Generator. We have picked these generators for worldwide service and reliability.
- Victron battery monitor (Provides battery status, including time remaining until charge necessary w/alarms).
- Custom wiring available for worldwide cruising and dual voltages.
- Custom solar panel arrays
- Lithium-ion battery upgrades
- Integrel generator-free packages
Custom Davit Systems
Here are some other custom options that we’ve done in the past
- Couch – Backrest flips up to become a bunk.
- Spit double bed to create two singles. Sometimes possible in selected cabins. With or without lee clothes.
- Add a comfortable desk, nav table swivel chair (In this case, we removed a cabinet behind to make room for the swivel function.
- Office with desk. Added power options and communication functions. This can be done in some cases in extra bunk cabins in monohulls, or forward bow cabins in catamarans.
- Washer/dryer or Genset in aft part. Drawers and bins for food storage, tools, and parts, etc. In the forward locker door, installed a hanging rod of course for up to 6′ of clothes hanging space.
- High/low and many variations of electric, pneumatic, or manual convertible tables.
- Varnished wood tables and seats. Many choices. A popular choice has been to seal with epoxy and then use a water-soluble varnish in satin or gloss finish. This provides for easy maintenance and the elimination of sanding through to the bare wood when you later add coats to refresh.
- Appliances: Washer-dryer – Splendide (with external venting–very important), or stacked available depending on space. Ice makers, dishwashers, trash compactors built-in coffee makers and food processors, etc.–all available.