In the Heart of the Historic Waterfront District
AUTHORIZED JEANNEAU AND FOUNTAINE PAJOT DEALERSHIP
312 Third Street, Suite 102
Annapolis, Maryland USA 21403
Baltimore – Washington (BWI): 25 minutes
Reagan National Airport (DCA): 50 minutes
Dulles International (IAD): 90 minutes
WHY IS ANNAPOLIS IS THE #1 PLACE TO SHOP FOR A NEW BOAT? WHAT YOU’LL SEE WHEN YOU VISIT. GETTING HERE, MAPS, LINKS TO RESOURCES AND MORE
- You can see everything here. All of the major boat builders are represented within 10 minutes of our offices.
- Every imaginable resource is here. Boat yards, electronics experts, custom fabrication (plastics or SS), canvas makers, sailmakers, artists (name painting or graphics), ship stores (Fawcett, West Marine, Bacons and Annapolis Performance Sailing), gift shops, art galleries, fine and casual restaurants, quaint B&B’s, and fine hotels. You name it, it’s here. We have three major yacht clubs within a couple of blocks of the office.
- We’re in the heart of it. Restaurant row (see below) surrounds us. The best Sea-food Rest, Best sailors pub, and best Steak house–are all within a couple of blocks of our office.
- Activities galore surround us. From the worlds largest in-water boat show, to Naval Academy and historic events–you can see it all.
- GPS: 312 Third St. Annapolis, MD 21403 (#101)
- Driving directions: Atlantic Cruising Yachts. In Eastport, take Chesapeake or Severn Avenue to Third Street. Left to waterfront. We’re the Creme and red trim building on the waterfront. Enter from water front deck. Marina in front and to the right.
- Cruise Annapolis, yacht charter division of Atlantic Cruising Yachts. Same instructions, Creme-colored hut between Third and Second on the waterfront. (222 Severn Ave., Annapolis, MD)
- Restaurant Row adjacent to our office (See last map below): O’Leary’s Seafood, Ruth-Chris Steak house, Lewnes’ Steak House, Chart House Rest., Carols Creek Rest. Also: Boat Yard Bar and Grill and Davis Pub–two of the most popular sailors pubs in town.
- Find B&B’s and Hotels (Or, of course, charter a boat from Cruise Annapolis adjacent to our office.)
- Best of Annapolis
- Annapolis Cruising Guide: Tom Dove