The Atlantic Cruising Yachts corporate headquarters is conveniently located just over the bridge from Annapolis City Dock in Eastport. As one of the top Fountaine Pajot and Dufour dealers, it only seemed fitting to have an office in the “Sailing Capital of the World.”
On our docks, you will see an array of new and gently used Fountaine Pajot sailing catamarans, Fountaine Pajot motor yachts, and Dufour sailing monohulls available for you to step aboard – or to book for your next charter vacation next door at Waypoints Annapolis.
GET DIRECTIONS | CALL US 844-567-3087 | MEET OUR CREW
Doing Your Handover in Annapolis? Consider these Destinations Afterward:
- Cantlers on Mill Creek – Take a short excursion where you can anchor overnight off the dock.
- Whitehall Bay – Perfect for a quiet, breezy night anchorage with great swimming in 10 inches of water. Here you can dinghy into the beach or explore the surrounding marshes.
- Whitehall Creek – Here you can anchor or raft up to the Point Crab House, a fun waterfront pub frequented by locals.
- Chesapeake Harbor and Sam’s Waterfront – Cruise about 10 minutes and arrive in the middle of the marina, sit outside at the Tiki bar with your boat rafted alongside others’, and enjoy the local fare.
- Pussers Caribbean Grille – Famous for Painkillers at the boat show and right on Ego Alley in the Annapolis harbor. Here you are able to push your boat off the dock and coast across the way. From here, there is convenient walking access to town with popular restaurants, like Middleton Tavern, McGarveys and more.
- Severn River – Rated one of the 10 most beautiful rivers in America with its host of covers and anchorages.
Ranging from 45-minutes to about six hours, enjoy quiet, pastoral anchorages and quaint seaside towns along the Chesapeake Bay.
- St. Michaels – Charming waterfront town with busy marinas, wonderful restaurants, and unique boutiques.
- Rock Hall – Beautiful bayside town known for its boating community; offers a variety of nautical adventures.
- Solomons Island – Quaint seaside town located at the mouth of the Patuxent River.
- C&D Canal – Tie up at the Canal House to watch both the local and commercial vessels pass through.
Staying Overnight? Consider these Hotels
Local Things to Do
- U.S. Naval Academy – Experience one of the most popular attractions in Annapolis with a highly-regarded historical tour.
- Downtown Annapolis – Walk along the historic streets of downtown Annapolis and enjoy shopping, dining, music, and more.
- Sandy Point State Park – Experience scenic water views along the northwestern shore of the Chesapeake Bay with the park’s beaches and picnic areas.
- Herring Bay – Spend some time in the Annapolis Countryside and visit a variety of waterfront restaurants, shops, marinas, and more.
- Historic London Town & Gardens – Take a tour of the historic twenty-three-acre park on the South River.
- Annapolis Maritime Museum – Learn about the maritime heritage and history of the Chesapeake Bay in the Annapolis area with various programs, exhibits, and events.
- City Dock – Located in the heart of downtown Annapolis, City Dock connects the waters of the Chesapeake Bay and spans across Main Street with numerous local shops, restaurants, and entertainment.
- O’Brien’s Oyster Bar & Seafood Tavern – A popular, historical dining venue providing delicious Chesapeake cuisine paying homage to its Annapolis roots, you won’t leave unsatisfied.
- Boatyard Bar & Grill – A waterfront dining experience with indoor and outdoor seating, their menu brings you the best of Annapolis cuisine.
- Dock Street Bar and Grill – A delectable dining experience whose building once operated as the city jail, Dock Street is where people come for the crabcakes, but stay for the atmosphere.
- Chart House – As a former historic boathouse, Chart House provides a charming waterfront dining experience with a tasty menu to boot.
- Dry 85 – Offering a variety of drinks with a tasty gourmet menu, Dry 85 is a modern take on a Prohibition-era speakeasy.
Additional Resources to Help You Maximize Your Stay in Annapolis