The Atlantic Cruising Yachts Fort Lauderdale showroom is located at 1800 E. Las Olas Blvd. We are just a short distance from the largest in-water boat show in the world: the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS), and conveniently located near a variety of beaches, shops, and restaurants.
The ACY Experience
When you visit our office, enjoy a glass of wine or a latte in our lounge. We have a variety of reds including some from the Loire Valley and Bordeaux – the same region Fountaine Pajot and Dufour yachts come from. We also have rosé, Sancerre, and of course champagne to celebrate the signing and/or handover of your new French-built yacht!
Dockside we have a shaded social place where you can watch iguanas, fish, manatees, and birds. Our team uses this space for grilling, cocktails, and more during our many open house events throughout the year.
Doing Your Handover in Fort Lauderdale? Consider these Destinations Afterward:
Bimini Bahamas – 52 nautical miles
Key Largo – 53 nautical miles.
Key West – 143 nautical miles
Lauderdale Yacht Club (newly renovated) – Less than 1 mile away by water
Staying Overnight? Consider these Hotels
- Riverside Hotel on Las Olas Blvd – A historic hotel on the river within walking distance from our office.
- Pillars Hotel and Sonesta – Stay on gorgeous sandy beaches overlooking blue and green clear waters. Just a short drive or bike ride from our office.
- B Ocean Resort is also on the water, and has live underwater mermaid shows at the Wreck Bar.
- Bahia Mar Marina, Yachting Center, and Hilton facility – Just around the corner by car, foot, bike, or boat.
- Lauderdale Marine Center – less than 5 miles away
Local Things to Do in Fort Lauderdale
Las Olas Blvd is in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale which hosts an annual art festival, wine & food festival, holiday festivals, and parties every weekend. On Las Olas Blvd, you will find dining, drinking, spas, museums, cigars, art galleries, music, and of course the Fort Lauderdale beach is a short walk away!
Here are some resources to help you maximize your time before or after your visit to our office:
- Las Olas Boulevard Fort Lauderdale | Restaurants, Shops & Things to Do
- Fort Lauderdale Restaurants & Dining on Las Olas Boulevard
- Shop Fort Lauderdale | Las Olas Boulevard Shopping
- 3D IMAX Theatre at the Museum of Discovery & Science
- Ride down the Nu River on the Jungle Queen
- Sports fans, we are only 18 miles from the Hard Rock Stadium, where the world-famous Miami Dolphins play!
- Just 30 miles from Calle Ocho for those who appreciate Carnival season, dancing, fine cigars, exotic rums, music, and art.
- Exactly 30 miles to South Beach for the best parties and beautiful people.