The Atlantic Cruising Yachts St. Petersburg office is conveniently located on Beach Drive, one block away from the Vinoy Marina, the new St. Pete Pier, the St. Petersburg Municipal Marina, and the St. Petersburg Yacht Club.
Doing Your Handover in St. Petersburg? Consider these Destinations Afterward:
- Hula Bay – 6 nautical miles. Experience a waterfront view, eat delicious food, and listen to some live music.
- The Getaway – 6 nautical miles. A lively bayside tiki bar known for its cocktails and delicious menu.
- Gulfport – 14 nautical miles. Anchor here and explore the one-of-a-kind town full of eclectic shops and delectable dining options.
- Desoto Point – 16 nautical miles. Spend some time learning about Florida’s history while kayaking, walking the trails, camping, or fishing.
- Egmont Key State Park – 16 nautical miles. Immerse yourself in a big part of Florida’s history while spending some time on the beach or exploring the ruins of Fort Dade.
- Longboat Pass – 28 nautical miles. See beautiful blue and green waters pouring into the Gulf of Mexico, then spend some time on the beach.
- Venice Inlet – 51 nautical miles. Explore the beautiful waters, make the trek to Venice Beach or the Venice Fishing Pier, or improve your historical knowledge here.
Check out these resources for current events and local hotspots:
Staying Overnight? Consider these Hotels
- The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club – Stay in historic luxury less than a mile away from our office.
- Hampton Inn & Suites – Just a short walk from our office, they have a variety of amenities for you to enjoy.
- Hyatt Place – Located in the heart of St. Petersburg and just around the corner from our office.
- Hotel Zamora – A beautiful Mediterranean-style hotel, only a short drive from our office.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson – Located in close proximity to popular tourist attractions and only a short drive from our office.
Local Things to Do in St. Petersburg, Florida
Just a short walk or drive from countless restaurants, bars, shopping, and museums, Beach Drive is in the heart of downtown St. Petersburg. Here are some resources to help you maximize your time before or after your visit to our office:
- Cassis – With a lively, comfortable atmosphere, Cassis provides classic European style meals combined with a taste of American cuisine. Offering brunch, lunch, and dinner, this charming restaurant is perfect for both quick bites and laid-back meals.
- Ceviche Tapas Bar – A Barcelona inspired restaurant, Ceviche Tapas Bar brings an authentic experience. With a delicious menu, tasty drinks and vibrant music, Ceviche is a fantastic place for everyone.
- Parkshore Grill – Parkshore Grill offers a variety of dishes, including seafood and traditional American cuisine. Open for lunch dinner, and weekend brunch, this waterfront restaurant provides the ideal dining experience.
- Burnt Ends Tiki Bar – Spend some time in paradise with delicious cocktails and tasty bar bites.
- Enchanted Picnics – Design your own picnic on the beach in a variety of locations.
- Dali Museum – Learn about the life of Salvador Dali, one of the most famed and acclaimed artists of all time. Located in the heart of St. Petersburg, the Dali Museum has been a creative hub for fine arts for almost 40 years.
- Museum of Fine Arts – With captivating traveling exhibitions, inspiring events in the heart of downtown, and a collection of thousands of objects, this museum is a hub for the creative arts.
- St. Petersburg Museum of History – Learn about the detailed history of St. Petersburg with a variety of engaging exhibits.
- Imagine Museum – Art is brought to life at this museum full of contemporary art glass masterpieces.
- Fort De Soto Park – Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and spend some time outdoors at this beautiful park on the water’s edge.
- John’s Pass Village & Boardwalk – One of the most popular tourist attractions, John’s Pass is located on the waterfront. This quaint area offers a variety of unique shops, restaurants, parasailing and jet skiing, dolphin watching, and more.
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium – Experience your typical marine life with a twist.