Custom built and in the perfect location, our office is conveniently located at 555 Bradford Ave in “Catamaran Row” at the Kemah Boardwalk. Here you will find a collection of new and gently used Fountaine Pajot sailing catamarans, Fountaine Pajot motor yachts, and Dufour sailing monohulls, ready for your next adventure.
Led by President James Tiernan, this location provides an optimal visiting experience for guests and owners alike, with easy access to beautiful sailing in Mexico, South Florida, and the Keys.
GET DIRECTIONS | CALL US 281-916-6677 | MEET OUR CREW
The ACY Experience
When you visit our office, enjoy a variety of fresh beverages, such as a cup of coffee, a glass of wine, or even some Irish and Texas Whiskey.
We have French Bordeaux and French Rose, a popular drink in this office. Of course, we also have champagne to celebrate the signing and/or handover of your new French-built yacht!
Why Do Your Yacht Handover in Texas?
- We are the only dealer in Texas with catamaran slips available for our customers. Enjoy the first few months of ownership with the constant support and help from our team here.
- A great place to outfit your boat. This area is the third-largest concentration of sailboats in the U.S. We benefit from a great selection of expert yacht service companies – all done under our supervision while at our dock.
- A great place to learn to sail. We are located on the Gulf of Mexico, surrounded by ASA Sailing Schools and have a very protected 24-mile bay providing easy sailing with great weather. We offer more classes as the sailor progresses and wants to learn offshore sailing. If you can sail on the Gulf of Mexico with the traffic, oil rigs, and variable weather and sea conditions, you can sail anywhere in the world.
Staying Overnight? Consider these Hotels
Things to Do in Kemah, Texas
The Kemah Boardwalk is the hub of activity in Kemah. Here you can find shopping, dining, rides, and games, with weekly concerts and fireworks throughout the summer. Nearby, you can find numerous marinas that allow guests to be off the docks and have their sails set within minutes.
Here are some resources to help you maximize your time before or after your visit to our office:
Local Restaurants and Bars
- Landry’s Seafood House – Delicious fresh seafood located right here in Kemah.
- Cabo – With a delectable menu and great drinks, enjoy a meal waterside.
- Sam’s Boat – Located on Clear Lake, this restaurant provides a variety of menu options and beautiful sunset views.
- Barge 295 – Live music, delicious food and drinks, and lake views provide a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Salt Grass – A tasty steakhouse with locations all around Texas, Salt Grass is a must-see.
- The Aquarium – Located at the Kemah Boardwalk, enjoy a delicious meal while surrounded by a 50,000-gallon tank with a variety of aquatic animals.
- Joe’s Crabshack – A casual restaurant with tasty coastal dishes and unique cocktails
- Sundance Grill – Located in the Waterford Harbor Marina and accessible by car or boat, enjoy exquisite seafood with a comfortable, calm atmosphere.
- Opus Ocean Grille – A waterfront dining experience with a selection of fresh seafood dishes.
- NASA’s Johnson Space Center – Take family tours and look at exhibits where the space program is run. A short 10-minute drive from our office.
- Historic Galveston Strand – a great area full of unique shops, dining, and entertainment.
- Beaches – El Jardin Beach and Poquito Beach are two great local beaches to spend your day on.
- Take a 4-hour sail down to Pelican Rest Marina and the restaurant, Number 13, for a nice weekend getaway. About a 30-minute drive from our office.
- Downtown Houston – explore numerous museums, restaurants, golf courses, and more. About 25 minutes from our office.