Fountaine Pajot’s flagship yachts, the Alegria 67 and Ipanema 58, represent the finest hulls ever produced from Fountaine Pajot’s yard in La Rochelle, France. These yachts offer a unique opportunity to enjoy the ultimate in luxury and performance, while leveraging the market for crewed charters to offset a significant portion of your costs.
WHAT SETS THE CREWED YACHT CHARTER BUSINESS MODEL APART?
Atlantic Cruising Yachts, the leaders in innovative ownership programs, including our unique Business Yacht Ownership® program, offers The Crewed Yacht Charter Business Model to make owning the Alegria 67 and Ipanema 58 not just a luxury, but an intelligent decision.
- Travel anywhere and take advantage of seasonal charter income. The crewed boat, because it has a full-time captain, is generally not based in a single location and so may travel to wherever the charterer wants to cruise. For instance, a boat may be based in the Caribbean but seasonally relocate to New England, the Mediterranean, or below the Hurricane Belt to the Grenadines for the summer season.
- Complete expertise in all aspects of operating a charter business. Our team of industry experts are here to assist our clients with creating a successful all-inclusive, crewed yacht charter business. We provide all aspects of service required for successful execution and operations:
- Charter Yacht Solutions, Ltd., based in St. Thomas USVI, one of the most highly respected crewed yacht broker clearing houses, provides instant access to the worldwide network of independent charter brokers.
- Virgin Islands Yacht Charters, our Waypoints™ affiliate in the Virgin Islands, provides yacht & crew management services to ensure smooth, cost-effective operations. They offer professional, experienced crew with a compensation structure aligned with the owner’s revenue goals.
- Our partner Clearing House assists by maintaining the booking schedule, arranging international handling of funds, setting up marketing and promotions, listings on various crewed charter websites, and hosting the boat in numerous special crewed charter boat shows.
- Susan Restauri, our Waypoints™ manager, is a veteran crewed yacht charter broker, who supports the program with marketing and booking expertise.
- Financing options. Atlantic Cruising Yachts has marine financing sources available for crewed yacht businesses. Alternatively, we offer collateralized financing through BNY Mellon, if you have an equity portfolio in excess of 1.5 times the value of the boat.
HOW THE CREWED YACHT BUSINESS MODEL WORKS
The combination of tax advantages, operating income, and special low-interest collateralized financing programs, provide opportunities to not only offset the costs of ownership, but also to create positive net worth through yacht ownership. Archetype Advisors, LLC, registered Certified Financial Planners and tax strategists, can show you how this approach might apply to your circumstances. Learn more about tax advantages and special financing programs for crewed yacht charters by attending our live, hosted by William Lahr, CFP® of Archetype Advisors.
Yachts Available for this Program
ALEGRIA 67 – LAUNCHING JULY 2019
Elegant and entirely contemporary, the Alegria 67 represents the excellence of the Fountaine Pajot yard. The comfort afforded by her exceptionally large flybridge is second to none, while her forward cockpit with room for a jacuzzi reflects a lifestyle worthy of the finest homes.
The space onboard has been optimized to provide magnificent accommodation. The saloon and cockpit have generous storage areas, as do the passageways, and the light-filled, spacious cabins. The lounge deck is segregated from the helm station and control lines, ensuring uninterrupted relaxation for guests.
> 4 Owner’s version, with an exceptional suite in its own hull
> 4 Lounge version, which features a galley along the passage
IPANEMA 58 – ELEGANCE & PERFORMANCE
The Ipanema 58 is an elegant, high-performance, spacious yacht offering every convenience combined with the flagship trim. Enjoy the sea to the fullest, in the greatest of comfort. She has a 270 square foot cockpit in which you can live ‘inside and out’, a forward deck on which there is a modular area for sunbathing, and a flybridge with two entrances (port and starboard) where there are sunbaths and a protected helm station.
> 4 Classic Maestro version, offers 5 cabins with an innovative owner’s suite
> 4 6-Cabin version, with 6 spacious and identical cabins
4 Lounge version, offers 4 beautiful cabins with an owner’s suite
Fountaine Pajot Ipanema 58