Lucia 40 Tenderlift Platform Special
This offer has been so successful that the factory found us 2 additional production slots that we can use for 2019!
Receive a $15,795 credit toward the purchase of a customized Tenderlift platform for the Lucia 40.
This is the first time this option has been offered on the Lucia, providing even more versatility, comfort, and ease of use.
Offer on a first come, first served basis and is only available for the next two production slots with 10% deposit.
The new Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 Offers…
- High performance, characteristic of the Fountaine Pajot yard
- Elegant and contemporary lines
- Optimization of volumes with generous living spaces for relaxation
- A wonderful amount of light throughout the boat
- A high level of quality
- Two versions, one of which is an Owner version, with separate shower and heads.
- Also available in 3 cabin 2 head version, or 4 cabin with 4 or 2 heads.
Designed in the footsteps of the highly successful Helia 44 (now the most popular mid-sized cruising catamaran in the world!), the Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 brings all of this design innovation and build technology into a brand new 40′ model for this range. The Lucia 40 was produced in 2016 – for the 40th anniversary of the boatyard – summing up the boatyard’s ambitions perfectly.
She has been engineered to be much simpler to build taking advantage of the exemplary injected molding technology which reduces weight and, by finishing both sides of each component simultaneously, reduces man hours out of the building process which helps keep the cost down, while providing a superior finish.
In terms of volume, the FP40 is actually considerably larger than the 41 she replaces with more volume incorporated using the new technology. A fine waterline flares to give you more volume in the cabins while maintaining a very efficient hull shape for sailing. There’s room for two “island” berths aft (Unheard of in this size boat in the past.) There is a huge cockpit, a foredeck with lounge seating forward, and our famous walk through inside/outside flat cockpit to main saloon floor transition with large sliding doors. Here are more details on some of these features…
3 Most Requested Features Incorporated in the New FP40…
1. An Island Berth for the owner’s cabin. This is incorporated with increased light and ventilation. There are now 3 opening hatches in the two aft cabins. The rear of the cabin features a large skylight with opening hatch. The new larger (30% larger than previously used oval ports) feature an opening port incorporated in the window. Forward of the berth areas we deleted the small couch which enabled:
- Incorporating more storage and hanging lockers for the owner’s cabin, while retaining the desk/vanity.
- The head is in a totally separate compartment (similar to the 50′ Saba).
- The shower is also in a separate compartment.
- The sink vanity area is separate with a huge linen cabinet, mirror and improved lighting incorporated.
- There is a cabinet forward that can fit a washer/dryer.
2. The main saloon is larger with a continuous front windshield uninterrupted by any large solid structure.
- There are two much larger, hatches incorporated in this windshield and an overhead skylight, bathing the interior in natural light and offering superior ventilation.
- The chart table faces forward, and the galley is adjacent to the cockpit, facing the cockpit with pass through serving counter.
- The large, double refrigerator drawer system is aft with easy glide out access. Above this area is room to fit a large freezer with individual, front opening cabinets over.
- All of the cabinets feature new, easy-opening latches and hardware and smart closing functionality. All lighting incorporates energy efficient Led lights and there are overhead and floor mood lights.
3. The outside relaxing areas have been increased. The cockpit is larger and the boat includes additional relaxing areas.
- The cockpit… We chose to eliminate the small forward berths and incorporate large storage lockers at the front of each hull. Moving these forward, allowed us to move everything forward and make the cockpit larger–actually almost the size of the 44′ cockpit. Now the cockpit incorporates the large, popular aft seating area seen previously only on the Saba 50. The standard table seats 8 comfortably, with an optional extension leaf, it extends further aft, to the aft seating area and seats up to 10. The popular chaise lounge is across from the table.
- Control cockpit and sun-lounge. All controls lead back to this control cockpit which is at deck level facilitating a couple easily handling and docking the boat with the helmsman a step away from the deck to help with docking maneuvers. The control cockpit is adjacent to, and open to the main cockpit for easy communication, and passing refreshments to the helmsman. (Of course the instruments are blue-toothed so all of the controls can be viewed or actuated from your smart pad–anyone for dodging crab traps while sitting at the dining table for lunch? You have 360 degree visibility from the cockpit or inside navigation table!) There is a ladder giving access to the cabin roof top, where we can install an optional sun-pad. The boom is low to allow easy tucking in of sails, and to keep the center of effort of the sail-plan low to promote less motion and better sailing efficiency.
- There is a forward fore deck lounge area, and the trampoline has been changed to one like the Saba 50 which is much more comfortable to lie on, while still incorporating the open mesh designed incorporated to allow bow recovery in heavy sea conditions.
- See our custom commissioning page to see some of the choices for Biminis for the Control cockpit.
Not shown, but available is a 4 cabin 2 head version and a 3 cabin, 2 head version. The larger heads in these version feature a separate shower area.
Our ACY package for a very well equipped boat, the replacement for the 41 Lipari (but with much more volume), with A/C Generator and all of the bells and whistles is around the mid $400’s. (Get a detailed quote and option list here.) These introductory prices include delivery and commissioning, duty paid, to the U.S. East Coast.