Gain valuable understanding and insight with regularly scheduled live webinars, hosted by William Lahr, an independent certified tax adviser and certified financial planner.
Our Business Yacht Ownership® webinars are live and typically last about an hour depending on the questions. Usually about 3-5 people participate. Extensive follow-up information is provided afterward. Bill Lahr, an independent Certified Financial Planner and Certified Tax Adviser, participates in our webinars and is available for financial and tax questions.
Live webinars are typically held Thursday evenings at 7:00 PM (Eastern time). (If you can’t make a live session, we can provide a recorded version.) Additional webinars are scheduled as interest dictates, including around boat shows, open houses, on weekends, etc.
NOTICE: Section 179 is out, Bonus Depreciation is in. We will explain how you can take advantage of this provision during the webinar, and include it in your custom business plan that follows.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- When you set your boat up as a business you could qualify for tax advantages that can offset your ordinary income.
- We’ll show you what the SPECIFIC TAX ADVANTAGES are and how they work.
- We’ll show you how to reduce your out-of-pocket costs for a new boat by 85-100% or even how to make a profit.
- We discuss the three exit strategies and how to take advantage of them.
- You can make your boat a part of your longer term retirement plan, and own outright by retirement for 1/4 the price, in 1/4 the time.
- Get details on how the cash flow works. Find out exactly what your expenses are and how the income and tax advantages offset these.
- Explore what-if scenarios… More or less money down? Different financing options? “Follow the Sun”?, or look at how the plan works in different locations on the East Coast, Bahamas or Caribbean.
- How to keep your cash flow positive from day one.
- Understand how your boat will be managed. Who does what. How you can enjoy your boat while the management company does the work.
- Understand the difference between a Charter Company Plan and Business Yacht Ownership®. Why your boat is maintained better than most private owned boats. See the differences in flexibility. Choose the kind of boat you want, keep it where you want. Find out about your options.
- Learn the secret of having fun and using your boat as much as you want, while being actively involved and an additional way to earn income (in addition to charter income).
- Follow up information includes business plans on all of the boats offered, links to recorded webinar and participant interviews, and white papers that expand the explanation of the tax advantages, how your boat is managed and more. We also offer full services, including setting up your financing and LLC, and putting you in touch with a knowledgeable tax adviser.
We’ve helped over 1,000 people already. This is the world’s most proven program for placement of private boats in private management–learn the important differences between a charter company program and a Business Yacht Ownership program…
FOR ALL WEBINARS: Can’t make the live webinar? You may request a custom or recorded session. Call us to schedule a live, custom webinar, if you think you are about ready to order a boat, or a recorded webinar if you just can’t make a scheduled webinar.
Sample Business Plans: We’ll show you how to successfully navigate the shoals that various entities put in front of you: The U.S.C.G. requirements, the Banks, the Insurance companies, IRS, and the management companies.