Gain valuable understanding and insight with regularly scheduled live webinars, hosted by William Lahr, an independent certified tax adviser and certified financial planner.
Our Business Yacht Ownership® webinars are live and typically last about an hour depending on the questions. Usually about 3-5 people participate. Extensive follow-up information is provided afterward. Bill Lahr, an independent Certified Financial Planner and Certified Tax Adviser, participates in our webinars and is available for financial and tax questions.
Live webinars are typically held Tuesday evenings at 7:00 PM (Eastern time). (If you can’t make a live session, we can provide a recorded version.) Additional webinars are scheduled as interest dictates, including aro und boat shows, open houses, on weekends, etc.
Here’s what you can learn:
- When you set your boat up as a business, you could qualify for tax advantages.
- What are the SPECIFIC TAX ADVANTAGES and how they work.
- How can you reduce your out-of-pocket costs for a new boat by 85-100%.
- The three exit strategies and how to take advantage of them.
- Your boat as part of your longer term retirement plan.
- Details on how the business cash flow works. What are your expenses and how you can offset them.
- Explore what-if scenarios… More or less money down? Different financing options? “Follow the Sun”?, or look at how the plan works in different locations on the East Coast, Bahamas or Caribbean.
- How to keep your cash flow positive from day one.
- Understand how your boat will be managed. Who does what. How you can enjoy your boat while the management company does the work.
- Understand the difference between a Charter Company Plan and Business Yacht Ownership®. Why your boat is maintained better than most private owned boats. See the differences in flexibility.
- Learn the secret of having fun and using your boat as much as you want, while being actively involved and an additional way to earn income (in addition to charter income).
- Follow up information includes sample business plans that have been used successfully by others,