We Offer our Clients a Long-Term Commitment
- We offer the most accurate, up to date information, backed up by over 40 years in business and thousands of successfully completed projects. Our experienced commissioning team works with you through the entire process of understanding and choosing the optimal mix of factory and aftermarket equipment and options to enhance your use of the boat while meeting your budget requirements.
- We communicate regularly through the entire process of ordering, building, delivery, and commissioning of your new yacht. We know this is an exciting time, and we keep you up to date on a regular basis. Our full time commissioning manager oversees your project and reports to you every step of the way.
- Our team service follows you before, during and after the sale. Should you need warranty or another service anywhere in the world, our team is ready to assist with management and support to help resolve issues quickly and cost-effectively. Our team will help ensure maximum warranty support and satisfactory outcomes from the manufacturers.
- We offer you an Atlantic/Caribbean network of marine services and resources. We can get you help wherever you go.
- We have extensive experience with customizing boats. We don’t just talk about it, we will show you your design ideas translated into reality almost immediately. Our network of skilled contractors and suppliers in Annapolis is second to none in the world. (See our Customizing information below.)
- We use an engineering systems approach to incorporating your ideas and equipment into reality. Our engineers will work with you (in person, by phone, or by video conference) to discuss equipment alternatives in order to pick, not just the least expensive equipment, but the equipment that will best meet your long-term objectives. Equipment that will properly interact with the systems on the boat. (i.e. upgrading electrical systems to meet new demands, for example.) Equipment that will be easily serviced anywhere on the Globe.
“Dear Chris, It’s been five months since we bought the Jeanneau and to this day, your team has continued to be there for us. I have bought and sold four sailboats and without a doubt, my experience dealing with you and the staff far exceeded my expectations. Everyone went the extra mile to meet our needs and desires, as well as our schedule. I can honestly say this has been the best customer service I have ever had.”
— Mark P.
New Boat Price Guarantee
We recognize that one of your concerns is to ensure that you get the best price possible. We want you to know that we’re consistently the largest dealer for each of the manufacturer’s that we represent. While our reputation for exceptional service is the primary reason people choose us, the other is that we offer unbeatable prices.
We constantly shop the competition. Our exceptional service keeps us one of the highest volume dealers in North America. No one gets a better price than we do! We continuously refine our package pricing. Using expert systems engineers we make sure that we offer superior after-market installations that are consistently better and less expensive than what is offered by the manufactures or by other dealers. In the end, our package prices are better than you’ll find anywhere else. In fact, we guarantee it.
If you find a better, published price on an identically packaged boat, we’ll match it or beat it – guaranteed. We offer the best service and a guaranteed best price. Now you can relax and let us help you plan your boat just the way you want it. The terms of this price guarantee will be incorporated into the purchase agreement between us.
Finance, Insurance, and Resale
- We offer superior financing services. This includes the most competitive rates. We will provide a comparison of home financing vs marine financing. We will give you a complete amortization table which gives a breakdown of principal and interest and shows you applicable tax deductions if you qualify for a second home deduction or business tax advantages.
- We help with arranging insurance, documentation or incorporation, slips and any other support you need. We have information and help set up LLC’s and other types of Corporations and/or Trusts that might offer you tax advantaged situations. Just one example: Did you know that you can avoid capital gains tax on a real estate sale when you buy a boat—even though this is not considered a like-kind exchange? Ask about RLT’s
- We offer complete yacht investment services. We can help you set your boat up as a business for tax advantages, either “bareboat” or crewed. We also have complete information on incorporating your boat in an existing business, and/or using it as your virtual office. We offer you the opportunity to become a sales associate with your virtual office as well. We offer complete business plans and projections, tax information, and much, much more—all highly customized to your situation. 4 ways to generate income. The real scoop on tax advantages. This program is the most experienced in the world for private yachts, privately managed. We’ve helped over 800 people learn how to get a jump on retirement planning, or simply how to sail for the least possible cost. Get the details, learn more: LIVE OR RECORDED WEBINAR
- If you later decide to sell or trade we offer you the stability of a 40+ year commitment of being there to broker or trade your boat or convert it to a part-time charter business to reduce expenses.
- We make it easy for you to communicate with us and visit us. Our home office in Annapolis is centrally located on the Mid-East Coast, in Annapolis MD — America’s Sailing Capital. We are serviced by 3 major airports. (In order of convenience: BWI, Reagan National, and Dulles International.) In addition, we have Fountaine Pajot sales offices on the East and West coasts of Florida, with commissioning services in Annapolis or Fort Lauderdale. We offer charters and management at all of our affiliate bases on the East Coast, from Newport to Florida, and in the Bahamas and Caribbean.
“I wanted to send a note thanking you guys for the great job you did in helping me with the yacht purchasing processes. Your knowledge and intimate understanding of the sail boats, equipment, outfitting, financing, and insurance options made the process much less intimidating to me. In fact I would have to say it was actually fun. Not something I have ever said about any other large purchase I have been through. So thanks again, you have a great team there at ACY.”
— G. Riedy
- We offer custom commissioning services. Our quotes go way beyond just a menu of manufacturer offerings. We typically offer 6-8 pages of choices which include all of the possible live-aboard and offshore sailing equipment, comfort and entertaining options, as well as ideas for customizing your boat specifically for your individual circumstances. We have partnered with 1,000s of owners, and “Each boat is different, just like their owners!” Learn more about custom commissioning here.