Gain valuable understanding and insight with regularly scheduled live webinars, hosted by Bill Lahr, an independent certified tax advisor and financial planner.
Our Business Yacht Ownership® webinars are live and typically last about an hour depending on the questions. Extensive follow-up information is provided afterward. Bill Lahr, an independent tax advisor and certified financial planner, participates in our webinars and is available for financial and tax questions.
Live webinars are held on Tuesdays at 7pm. Additional webinars are scheduled as interest dictates, including around boat shows, open houses, on weekends, etc.
Register For a Webinar
Here’s what you can learn:
- When you set your boat up as a business, you could qualify for tax advantages.
- How can you reduce your out-of-pocket costs for a new boat.
- Exit strategies and how to take advantage of them.
- How does a new boat fit into your long term retirement plan.
- Details on how the business cash flow works. What are your expenses and how you can offset them.
- Explore what-if scenarios… More or less money down? Different financing options? “Follow the Sun”?, or look at how the plan works in different locations on the East Coast, Bahamas or Caribbean.
- Understand how your boat will be managed: Who does what? How you can enjoy your boat while the management company does the work.
- Understand the difference between a charter company plan and a management program. Why managed boats are maintained better than most privately owned boats. See the differences in flexibility.