Visit us in Annapolis!
- We have virtually all of the Jeanneau and popular Fountaine Pajot models in Annapolis now available to see, charter or for an ASA sailing course.
- Open house at our office, Sept. 17th, 10:00-2:30. Get a sneak preview.
- Boat show prices in effect now, but you will have a much better choice of delivery dates if you talk to us now. Also, some stock boat specials, and pre-sale of demo and boat show models happening now. Call us for the latest information. 410-263-2311 or email@example.com
Visit ACY Anytime:
Curious why Annapolis is the number one place to shop for a boat? We’ll tell you why it is, how to get here, and what to see and do. Plus, we’ll provide you with links and resources to make your trip easier. For charters, or ASA courses, visit Cruise Annapolis.
- You can see everything here. All of the major boat builders are represented within 10 minutes of our office.
- Every imaginable resource is here. Boat yards, electronic experts, custom fabrication (plastics or SS), canvas makers, sailmakers, artists (name painting or graphics), ship stores (Fawcett, West Marine, Bacons, and Annapolis Performance Sailing), gift shops, art galleries, fine and casual restaurants, quaint B&B’s, and fine hotels. You name it, it’s here. We have three major yacht clubs within a couple of blocks of the office. WARNING: Many people have fallen in love and no matter where they’re from, if they don’t actually move here, they keep their boats here.
- We’re in the heart of it. Restaurant row (see below) surrounds us. The best seafood restaurants, best sailors’ pub, and best steak house are all within a couple of blocks of our office.
- Activities galore! From the worlds largest in-water boat show to Naval Academy and historic events, you can see it all.
Atlantic Cruising Yachts www.atlantic-cruising.com
312 Third St. Annapolis, MD 21403
In Eastport, take Chesapeake or Severn Avenue to Third Street. Left to waterfront. We’re the cream and red trim building on the waterfront. Enter from water front deck. Marina in front and to the right.
Cruise Annapolis www.cruise-annapolis.com
Charter Division of Atlantic Cruising Yachts
222 Severn Ave., Annapolis, MD 21403
Same instructions, cream small hut between Third and Second on the waterfront
Links and Resources:
- Annapolis Boat show
- 10 Top Boat show secrets
- Restaurant Row: O’Leary’s Seafood, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Lewnes’ Steak House, Chart House Restaurant, Carrol’s Creek Restaurant. Two of the most popular sailors’ pubs in town are Boatyard Bar and Grill and Davis Pub.
- Charter a boat from Cruise Annapolis.
- Find Bed and Breakfasts and Hotels
- Best of Annapolis
- Tom Dove’s Annapolis Cruising Guide
- DontForget–a helpful check sheet for your cruise–on the Chesapeake, Caribbean or anywhere. What to expect to be there. Common forgotten items. What’s cool and what’s not. Physical well-being and much more.
Disclaimer: The information, views, opinions, and conclusions expressed in any article, blog, video, or other form of media posted or linked herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atlantic Cruising Yachts, LLC. Nothing contained herein has been approved or otherwise endorsed by Atlantic Cruising Yachts, LLC and such company shall have no liability for any content.
ESE, LLC is totally responsible for the content of this article. We are not tax advisers. You should obtain tax advice from a professional tax adviser for any matters relating to setting up a business, or tax implications.