2020 Jeanneau NC 33Christine
NC 33 means New Concept 33 : Versatile is a key word!
Christine is "Like New" and has been used for less than 6 months. With low hours (172hrs each) and extremely well maintained.
She offers a spacious layout with 2 cabin 1 head.
Great for daytrips or extended overnight, your family time on the water is made easy, safe and comfortable with her joystick for docking.
Christine is loaded with extra options:
- Aft Cockpit sun protection
- TV in Salon
- TV Antenna
- Saloon table convertible into double berth, curtains in salon
- 2 stools
- Cockpit spotlights
- Upgraded Diesel engines 2 x Volvo D3 220 HP DP with Joystick
- Upgraded Upholstery Oyster White
- Sea water deck wash - electric sea pump
- Electric sun roof
- Cockpit upholstery upgrade Mac Ice Premium
- Sliding cockpit bench (allows for larger cockpit or platform)
- Cover for outside settee
- Plugs and fittings for table outside
- VHF at helm
- Air Condition 3 x 8000 BTU
- Cruising package
- Silver Package 2019 including:
- Electric Anchor Windlass with switch at helm and remote in locker
- Anchoring kit
- Water heater 6.5 Gallon 115V
- Shore Power 115V / 60Hz
- US outlets in cabins
- Battery charger 25A
- Ventilation pack with hatch in forward cabin and in guest cabin
- Storage in engine room
- Mooring kit
- Electric Trim tabs
- TV DVD Fusion 115V/60 and Fusion Stereo system
- Electric toilet with fresh water flush
- Walnut interior woodwork
- Galley all electric vitro ceramic cooktop and microwave
- Extra battery 110AH
- Black decor switches
- Raymarine Electronic pack 2019 : Axiom 9', WIFI, Depth transducer, Map
- Ambiance Pack: indirect lighting steps and interior
The NC 33 is a proven inboard with a clever layout.
The NC features an excellent hull design by Michael Peters.
With no steps, the interior layout makes life aboard easy and enjoyable.
Designed for life on the sea, the NC 33 is very open to the exterior. Everything has been carefully considered for comfortable, harmonious cruising. Entirely secure, this new NC features wide, recessed side-decks. The helm door facilitates movement about the boat and line handling while docking single handed.
The side access gate, a new feature for this line, is an undeniable advantage that improves access on board.
Dimensions & Weight
- Nominal Length:
- 34.42 ft
- 34.42 ft
- 10.92 ft
- Engine Type:
- 220 (Individual), 440 (Combined)
- Fuel Tank:
- 137 gallon - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 46 gallon - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 21 gallon - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads: