2022 Fountaine Pajot Aura 51Amajen
Amajen is the first Aura 51 to be offered to the brokerage market. The owners have just finished their program to sail from La Rochelle, France to Fort Lauderdale, US. This allows one very lucky next cowner to take advantage and beat a 3 year wait on a new order.
Amajen is a highly customized & optioned Aura 51. Her current owners spent two years sailing previously on a Saona 47. During this time, they learned a lot of little things. This combined with my personal experience with the Saona 47, we took and combined together while ordering and building this Aura 51. This is no doubt the best equipped boat I have been apart of building from new and also now representing on the brokerage market.
See description for full list of factory and custom options. Here are some highlights:
- US Spec 60htz with custom EU shore power adaptation
- Full Maestro Layout - Port hull dedicated to owners cabin and starboard hull has 3 guest cabins
- Dual access to Owners cabin. Access from transom and access from salon, with privacy doors/curtains on both entrances.
- Sailed in the ARC (Atlantic Cruising Rally) finishing 3rd, only being beat by a custom performance catamaran and a Outremer 45. The new Aura 51 is without a doubt the best performing “comfortable cruising” catamaran on the market.
- Not a penny saved when it came to outfitting. Any cruiser will find it hard to add equipment to this boat i.e.:
- 2,300 Watts Solar
- Lithium Battery Advanced upgrade 1980 Amps 6x330, 2 x 3000 Watt Victron Inverter Charger, BMS, Combiner, Fuses
- Dedicated Marine Custom Build Hardtop Bimini with full enclosure
- Washer Dryer
- Underwater lights Macris Flat style - single color x4
- Racor Dual Filter System (Per Engine)
- Line Cutters for Saildrives Installed in France
- Watermaker - Aquabase 12V 105 LPH/27 GPH Autoflush 1 Remote Panel Model ESW901
- Highfield CL380BLT and FCT + YAMAHA F25GETL Electric Tilt and Start
- One of the owners Favorite things on the boat - a CLEAR ICE MAKER!
….. The list goes on see full details in description
Dimensions & Weight
- Nominal Length:
- 51 ft
- 51 ft
- 26.5 ft
- 75 (Individual), 150 (Combined)
- Fuel Tank:
- 119 gallon - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 238 gallon - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Heads: