2019 Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40Price: $499,000
Horizon Yacht Sales is pleased to present this fully loaded 2019 Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40 ‘Making Connections.’
Designed by Berret-Raccoupeau Yacht Design, The Lucia 40, when it was first introduced, was the entry-level catamaran to the Fountaine Pajot range. However, still carrying many of the features incorporated into their larger models makes it excellent value for money. Built to replace the popular Lipari 41, the Lucia 40 has a spacious cockpit, larger windows, extra storage, and more living space.
The Lucia 40 is a good compromise between comfort and speed. The hulls are narrow and water-dynamic but wide enough to accommodate large cabins. All the running rigging runs straight to the cockpit, making it easy to sail short-handed. Boasting a lighter displacement (9.5 tons) than most in her class, coupled with 95 m² (1,023 ft²) of sail area, makes the Lucia 40 a nippy catamaran!
Making Connections is under second ownership and has always been meticulously maintained. The current owner has used it as a private vessel while cruising the Caribbean for the last two years. In addition to being the Oceanic model, which includes top-of-the-range factory features, there have been lots of upgrades added including; a custom stainless steel arch to hold 790 watts of solar panels, a water maker, underwater lights, a Northern Lights Generator, and other amazing upgrades. See the extensive list below.
The four-cabin, four-head Quatuor layout is ideal for maximizing charter revenue. A buyer will benefit from a placement option into Horizon Yacht Charter’s prestigious charter fleet. As a result, the new owner will have the opportunity to make a return on their investment. Alternatively, if you are looking for the perfect liveaboard, Making Connections might be your yacht!
Don’t miss out on owning this lightly used 2019 Fountaine Pajot Lucia 40!
- Electric mainsail winch, Interior courtesy lighting, Pressurized seawater system, Fusion audio pack Bluetooth 4 speakers, 2000w inverter/ charger combo, lazy jacks and stack pack, curtains for the cabins/salon, and a Dralon protective cover for the helm.
- Upgraded Volvo Penta D1-30 engine in lieu of the D1-20
- (VERY LOW HOURS 820HRs)
- Three-blade FLexfold props w/line cutters.
- Parker Racor secondary fuel filter, added Aug 2021
Electrical and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin Smart Cruising 1 Electronic package – Auto Pilot, AIS, 12” GPS MAP 8410 (Helm), 9” GPS MAP 923(Nav desk), 2x Mulit Diplays GMI20.
- Upgraded Northern Lights 6kw 60HZ generator
- Air Conditioning 110v 60HZ multi-zone.
- 2x 395W solar panels and Bluetooth Victron Smart Controller, added Oct 2022.
- Additional VHF repeater at the helm.
- Upgraded 110V / 60HZ circuitry.
- Additional AGM 150ah service battery.
- 4X Marcris underwater lights. (Not working)
- 110V galvanic isolator.
- Custom mooring bridle system with ‘D’ rings, added May 2022.
- Electric davit winch.
- Upgraded 10mm Dynema Core main halyard, Old one left onboard for spare.
- Upgraded anchor to Mantus 85, 300ft 3/8 HT Chain, 3/8 Gypsy.
- Custom stainless steel solar arch
- Exterior cushions
- Two bow seats/cushions
- Karver mainsail hook system
- Additional mooring cleats
- Aft cockpit sunshade in Textilene
- Coach roof top rails for foredeck port and starboard
- Additional foot switches for windlass
- New bottom paint December 2022
- Teak cockpit table, refurbished in 2021
- Cruise RO water maker upgraded to 30 GPH, added Aug 2021
- 6x 12V fans
- Salon table conversion into a bed
- Curtains for the cabins/salon
- Taupe PVC interior upholstery.
- 4x Fresh Water electric Quiet Flush heads.
- Hand Rail to the starboard cabin.
- 4x Extra 110V GFCI outlets in heads.
- 4x USB Outlets.
- Extra 110V outlets.
- Dry bilge system, added Aug 2021.
- Carbon monoxide detectors.
- Vitrifrigo double draw fridge, 12v, 144Lt
- Isotherm front load fridge, 12v, 130 Lt
Additional Inventory included
- Highfield CL310 dinghy W/ Yamaha 15hp 2-stroke outboard
- Bosuns chair
- Hobie peddle/paddleboard
- Two dive tanks
- Transocean 8 Life Raft and safety equipment.
- Fold-up seats for bow
- Two hydrostatic inflatable life vest
- Dinghy foot pump
- Two additional extra-long bow lines
- Dry/wet vacuum
- Handheld vacuum
- Soda Stream
- Coffee Maker
- Igloo cooler
- 10x white flat sheets
- 10x white pillowcases
- 3x beach towels
- 2x sets of bath/hand towels
- 4x large storage tubs
- 4x small storage tubs
- Courtesy flags
- White dishes
- Drinking cups
- Fuel filters
- Water filters
- Oil and Lubricants
- Cleaning supplies for exterior
- Ditch bag
Dimensions & Weight
- Nominal Length:
- 40 ft
- 38 ft
- 21.58 ft
- Draft - max:
- 3.75 ft
- Volvo Penta
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- 30 (Individual), 60 (Combined)
- Fuel Tank:
- 300 liter - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 265 liter - 2 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Heads: